Monday, October 24, 2011

This is a PSA:

Stub Hub sux. Our game tickets were fake, which was a huge bummer. We went to the bar to watch the game, and we ended up in the only bar in Charlotte that was FULL of Chicago Bears fans. Seriously, their game was on every TV except one.
Nathan and I went to walk around downtown on Saturday afternoon. It was nice weather and we were just looking for something to do. Downtown is very nice, lots of restaurants places to sit. We passed the "Occupy Charlotte" protesters (who only occupy Charlotte on the weekends, they go to work during the week) outside of  Bank of America headquarters. We also saw a few things that make us think, "Gee, we really are in the south." This is one of them.

That's right, you try to keep the Confederacy alive, North Carolina.

And now, the dumbest thing I have ever seen, courtesy of one of the churches down the street from us.

I mean, it's not like the word 'Satan' is in the Bible or anything. That's just unacceptable, and it's on both sides of the sign. I feel like they shouldn't be allowed to post anything after this. Srsly.

Also, I think I forgot to include pics of the failpie in the last post. Thanks for reminding me, Mom.
The crust was, well, not so good.

The inside, however, was delicious.

1 comment: